This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies
If you are lucky enough to have access to iPads you really have to try Kahoot! with your class (if you haven't already!).
Kahoot! runs through two separate websites:
getkahoot.com for teachers to design, search for, adapt and run quizzes and kahoot.it, the easy access pupil page.
The video on the left shows how you can engage large numbers of pupils through this resource.
What's clever is the pupils have to focus on the board, the iPad just acts as an answer pad - little chance for distraction!
What to do...
- Go to getkahoot.com and sign up for an account.
- Click on the quiz link you'd like to run from the selection below.
- Click "PLAY", then choose "CLASSIC" or "TEAM MODE" and project the page with the game PIN for the class to see.
- Get the class to open kahoot.it on their iPads and enter the game PIN.
- Pupils will then be asked to enter a "Nickname" and these will appear on your screen at the front.
- Once you have your class on the board, you can then "Start"!