With my maternity leave coming to an end, I've had to acknowledge that my sleep-zapping little linguabug has well and truly put the kibosh on me translating all my 900-odd French resources into Spanish and any attempt to do so undoubtedly would have left them in some sort of crazed gobbledegook. For everyone's sake, it just wasn't worth it.
Couple that with word getting around about 1+2 funding falling further down the priority ladder, I have decided to shake things up in my store a little.
Now, while I would love to tell you everything is free, free, FREEEEE from now on, the reality is running a website still incurs costs so this is what I am going to do:
- promotional £10 subscription* offer for the next week for all individuals
- new entire package subscription* charge £12/year for teachers/tutors/home educators and other individuals
- flat schools rate of £39/year for the entire package*
Subscribing gets you:
- nearly 900 French resources covering 14 different topics (browse the entire 2017 Resources List)
- the All About Me unit in Spanish (over 190 resources)
- topics are designed to complement Education Scotland's "A 1+2 Approach to Modern Languages"
- resources cover a range of abilities to try to provide something for every pupil in the class
- each unit has a number of image only resources that can be used for other languages
- get a sneak peek at what else is on offer here.
Finally, a couple of subscribers were unsure about my chosen payment platform "Stripe" so I've added the section below to my FAQs. Of course payment can still be made via bank transfer.
Your online store uses "Stripe" rather than "PayPal", why is this?
Both "Stripe" and "PayPal" are very secure payment systems. We use "Stripe" because your card data is never saved with us, it just goes directly to "Stripe". This means:
- We are automatically PCI compliant because we don't handle any sensitive card data on our servers.
- It is more secure because a breach of our servers won't result in any stolen card data.
Don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions and I hope you (continue to) love using my resources!
* please note, this subscription does not include the /ekute/ exam student listening resources